Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Mobile goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring professionals will act immediately. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that includes communicating with you. The guideline they follow depends on the kind of emergency. For example, when a medical emergency is initiated, a single attempt will be made to reach you before assistance is deployed. If you have an intrusion - the most frequent kind of alarm - a monitoring professional will follow these steps to contact you:
- An effort will be made to contact you using the central command panel. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, area law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again after the proper authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Help will still be dispatched even if you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Get protection for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Mobile
Stay ready for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Mobile from Vivint. Call (251) 336-3077 to start customizing your property’s defense today.