Your Mobile CO detectors alert you the second they detect excess CO gas
Carbon monoxide can build up in your home, and you might not even be aware of it. Luckily, your Mobile monitored carbon monoxide detector can alert you to the first signs of a leak or build-up. Just like your monitored fire detectors, an ultra loud buzzer will ring as it sees dangerous levels of carbon monoxide. It also sends an alert to your smartphone and your Vivint monitoring team so you can quickly get your family to safety while the fire department arrive.