After careful thought, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s protection. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Mobile home monitoring works
When you choose 24-hour home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security specialists at all times. Even though they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are overly invasive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your house or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the warning instantly to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then communicate with you to verify the alarm and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the primary contact with local responders in the event you are off site.
Home monitoring is like having your own security consultants connected directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained specialists to assist you when you need them most.