How does a doorbell camera work in Mobile?
Online purchasing and daily deliveries have become a way of life for countless homeowners. You appreciate the convenience of having items left right at your door, but there is a downside. Those boxes sitting in the open are invitations to potential crooks. Porch piracy has become a real problem, but you can take action against it by getting a doorbell camera as part of your home’s security. These surveillance instruments are effective tools to dissuade porch pirates, but they do a lot more.
Take a moment to see how they work and why they’ll likely come to be an essential facet of your smart home.
Perks of a Mobile video doorbell
Found in wired and wireless options, video doorbells give you a great number of advanced features, and the technology keeps progressing. You now have the ability to set up detection zones, speak to whoever’s at your door, and get real-time notifications whenever an item arrives.
The best way to see how a Mobile video doorbell camera works is to explore the various advantages it gives you. Think about the following features:
- Active theft deterrent: You can’t get this on each model, but there are some smart video doorbells that are proactive in dissuading crime with alerts that can be seen and heard. This is a great way to let prowlers know that you are watching.
- 180-degree x 180-degree camera view: You deserve to see the whole picture, and that includes the faces of visitors on your porch and packages on the walkway below. Video doorbells with 180-degree x 180-degree field of vision offer a comprehensive perspective.
- Vivid images any time of day: What’s the point of implementing a doorbell camera if the images are grainy and challenging to see? Top models will provide exceptional high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you like to be informed when a package arrives? You are able to enjoy automatic updates from video doorbells that can reveal the difference between individuals and packages.
- Speak with the visitor at your door: Is a person standing at your door? Two-way audio lets you inquire about why they’re there. You can even utilize this beneficial feature to scare off people lurking around your entrance.
- Avoid false alarms: Top doorbell cameras will even allow you to set up your own detection zones. Restricting the area to be viewed will help you minimize false alarms brought about by pedestrians or pets.
- Easy access to footage: A video doorbell incorporated into your smart home gives you the opportunity to view live and recorded video right from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you in touch with your home like you’ve never been before, as you are able to access them directly from your mobile device, no matter where you are. They’ll inform you when something or someone arrives, provide visuals of what’s happening, and even allow you to speak with the individual at your door. These devices have turned into must-haves in terms of safety and convenience.
Order a doorbell camera with your Mobile smart home
Take a stand against porch piracy and keep an eye on what’s occurring at your entrance 24/7 with a Mobile doorbell camera. Vivint’s innovative models offer all the features you want, like active theft deterrents, wide-angle viewing, and package notifications. Contact
(251) 336-3077 today to begin the design of your smart home.